"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0" :-Unknown

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2 hrs in my life

Today i gone for blood donation with my colleagues in RCC (Regional cancer center, Trivandrum,Kerala,India).That my first blood donation.After giving blood i gone unconscious.I really done know what happened to me.After sometime i find myself sitting in a bed near by an air cooler and i'm tired.I feel so bad and why should i be here...for an unknown ??? !!!.Worst day of my life ever. i lost more than 1 and half office hour.Today i cant be 8 hr in office otherwise i need to cancel my movie ticket.After half an hour i feel good and plan to leave the RCC. Then one of my colleagues introduced me to the donor's parents.My eyes suddenly catch the mom's eyes.That filled with tears and saying million thanks to me.i'm freezed. On way back to office i promised myself, will be back here after 3 months.

No comments: