"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0" :-Unknown

Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

First B'day

Hi *.*,
Today April 21 2011, i completed one successful  year with the help of all my readers.Ask i start as a joke now it's very much serious matter for me.Now every day i have Minimum visitors of 45 (as far Google analytics) and 3,809 visits came from 105 countries/territories in this period and Alexa Traffic Rank 3,555,324.I don't know it's low or hight but I have the same feel that i felt when someone new visited my blog :) .
I really need to say thanks to Pradeep ,Manoj ,Vinay these guys promoted me to start a blog and i did now it's upto this much and  much more it will i feel so...

GA report of 2010-11 period

Stay tune...
Have a nice day... 'N happy Coding :)

No comments: